in work and play.
Our worlds can be chaotic.
At home or at work, we can have many demands placed on us. Meeting our responsibilities can leave us with little room for our own desires and goals. Particularly in our tech-filled world, we can easily be hit from multiple directions. How can we ever find calm? How can we ever pursue our own goals?
Finding a way to pursue our dreams with any peaceful focus might seem a myth.
But it is possible.
When you learn to guide your attention well, you can find a calm and creative focus, at work or at home. Even in chaos, you can have a way to anchor yourself and make solid decisions to move forward and build your life and dreams.
Zen & The Art of Work gives you the exercises to help you on that path…
"I cannot recommend this video series enough. There is content here for everyone, no matter what your level of prior exposure to productivity techniques..."
— Lee Garrett, Productivityist.com and MyProductiveMac.com (Read Review)
Zen & The Art of Work is one of (if not the) best demonstrations of how these principles can lead to the calm, intentional practice of getting work done that matters.
— Joe Buhlig, Working with OmniFocus (Read Review)
Course & Books
The course and books below can help you find calm focus in your play and work. Each stands on its own and integrates well with the others.
Free samples of all products are available with a mailing list signup. I do not send many mailings, and you can always unsubscribe.
A 30-day money back guarantee is available. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me.
Zen & The Art of Work
Zen & The Art of Work gives you the exercises to find calm focus at work and at home. You’ll get a set of 16 video modules, each with a simple, but powerful, exercise to build into your day.
No task system knowledge or computer applications are necessary.
- Course: 16 Zen & The Art of Work video modules
- Bonus: Zen & The Art of Work Audiobook companion
- Bonus: Zen & the Piano Soundtrack album
- Sample chapter: Creating Flow with OmniFocus: Mastering Productivity
- Sample chapter: Workflow Mastery: Building from the Basics
- Learn exercises for finding relaxed, heightened attention.
- Form useful habits gradually.
- Learn ways to dive deep into work.
- Build a simple trusted system.
- Find calm even with due dates.
- Take large projects along a path of mastery.
- Integrates easily with most any productivity method or task system, though neither are required.
Creating Flow with OmniFocus: Mastering Productivity
Creating Flow with OmniFocus helps you to easily guide your work, play, and productivity throughout the days, weeks, and years using the strength of the task and project manager, OmniFocus. Creating Flow with OmniFocus guides you from the basics to the most advanced uses one step at a time.
Required: a licensed copy of OmniFocus. The book centers on the OS X version, though the principles can be applied to the iOS versions.
- 110,000+ words
- Numerous screenshots and images
- DRM-free ePub, Mobi, and PDF formats
- Many examples and tutorials
- Learn from the most basic to the most advanced concepts.
- Build a trusted system and get things off your mind.
- Create a streamlined singular workflow.
- Take control of OmniFocus at a much deeper level by mastering perspectives.
- Build a dashboard system to manage responsibilities and tasks easily.
- Take on the projects you want to, knowing you have a way to do them day to day.
- Grasp basic and advanced concepts of OmniFocus through real examples.
- Gain mastery and integrate maintenance tasks, new tasks of the day, as well as larger projects.
- Have daily tasks and year long projects rest easily side by side.
Workflow Mastery takes a step back to study the workflow’s entirety. Workflow Mastery is a deep dive into what it takes to develop mastery and meaningful work. It describes, at both practical and psychological depth, how vision develops, how we can organize meaningfully, and ultimately how we can create the conditions for our work and play. The material is structured so you can decide where and how to improve your individual workflow to whatever degree you may wish. It, too, builds from the very basics up through the advanced.
- 550+ pages
- DRM-free ePub, Mobi, and PDF formats
- Many examples and exercises
Learn how to:
- Organize meaningfully.
- Guide technology, rather than be controlled by it.
- Understand motivation.
- Do what you feel is important without procrastination.
- Master the universals of workflows to build your own unique system.
- Avoid bouncing from one task to the next without getting anything done.
- Build the foundations to develop mastery and meaningful work.